Our initial web application is a cloud-based interactive meeting platform. We’ve road-tested our concept and we’re ready to code. We need gifted software engineers to join our early-stage start-up to go from concept to code, from design to a scalable, extensible platform. Does that appeal to you?
- Design, develop, code, install, debug and test fast, scalable cloud-based meeting and sales acceleration system.
- Design and implement web-based user interfaces permitting clients and operational staff to provision, configure, deploy and monitor users.
- Develop solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas.
- Collaborate with UI designers and other software engineers to build apps and other deliverables from mock-ups and requirements.
- Analyze ongoing support needs and update scrum deliverables and team behavior – documentation, monitoring, deployment processes and other long-term operational needs.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- IT systems and programming experience
- Java programming experience
- Experience building high performance and scalable software system
- Linux/UNIX experience
- Web/Database integration skills
- At least 1 Scripting language (BASH, Perl, Tcl/Tk)
- Database experience, such as with MySQL, Postgres, Oracle
- Excellent communication skills
Please email us at jobs at alignmeetung dot com to inquire about the position and to submit your qualifications.